LeoVegas Casino Review
- Products: Casino, Sportsbook, Live Casino
- Minimum deposit: €10 / 10 GBP / 100 NOK / 15 BGN / 25 PLN / 100 SEK / 10 USD
- Licensed: Malta
Launched in 2012, LeoVegas is an extremely popular gambling site that has won numerous awards for its incredibly high level of quality. They originally made themselves a name for their supreme mobile experience, but with a heap of fantastic attributes and basically no downsides there are many more reasons to pay them a visit.
In the following review we will tell you all about this. We have provided you with an enjoyable read where you’ll conveniently get all of the facts that you need. We’re starting off with a summary of the pros and cons of LeoVegas. This is then followed by more detailed information about bonuses, support, withdrawals, game selection and other important factors.
Casino Welcome Bonus at LeoVegas
Why should I pay a visit to LeoVegas?
- It’s a highly secure site licensed by the UK Gambling Commission since 2014.
- You’re always welcomed with a lucrative and fair welcome bonus.
- The game selection is great; more than 700 casino games from more than 30 providers.
- The variety of games is fantastic; video slots, table games, video pokers, arcade games.
- Unbeatable live casino experience with unique tables and very interactive dealers.
- New games are constantly added from many of the best providers in the industry.
- A huge amount of betting is offered in addition to the big library of casino games.
- You can easily filter games by searching on a certain provider.
- The mobile experience is flawless; perfect browser adaption and award winning apps to download.
- Friendly and helpful customer support available around the clock on live chat, e-mail and phone.
- Very fast withdrawals usually processed within 24 hours or instantly by chatting with the support.
Is there any reason not to play at LeoVegas?
Unless you’re looking for something very specific such as a rare deposit method like Bitcoins we would say no. It’s a high quality operator that does a great job in everything that represents a fantastic gambling experience.
If there was one thing to mention though it would be that the extra money received from the welcome offer isn’t credited until the wagering requirement has been fulfilled. Is that reason enough not to pay them a visit? We certainly don’t think so.
A list of awards won by LeoVegas
As proof of LeoVegas being a top-notch online casino website that is well worth a visit you’ll find that they have won numerous prestigious awards throughout the years. We have listed the majority (but not all) of these below.
- “Online Casino of the Year” at the Global Gaming Awards 2019
- “Mobile Operator of the Year” at the International Gaming Awards 2019
- “Casino Operator of the Year” at the EGR Nordic Awards 2019
- “Best Online Casino” at the Global Gaming Awards 2018
- “Best Sports Betting Operator” at the EGR Nordic Awards 2018
- “Casino Operator of the Year” at the SBC Awards 2018
- “Brand of the Year” at the EGR M&I Awards 2018
- “Best Mobile App” at the EGR Operator Innovation Awards
- “Best Casino Operator” at the EGR Nordic Awards 2017
- “Casino Operator of the Year” at the International Gaming Awards 2016
- “Mobile Operator of the Year” at the EGR Nordic Awards 2016
- “Casino Operator of the Year” at the EGR Nordic Awards 2016
- “Best Mobile Product of the Year” at the EGR Nordic Awards 2014
- “Best Innovation in Casino” of the Year at the EGR Nordic Awards 2013
How reputable and trustworthy is LeoVegas?
About as trustworthy as a gambling site can get. If being in the industry for several years and expanding to more than 900 employees isn’t proof enough, their many gambling licenses surely are.
As a player the safety and quality of your experience is ensured by the UK Gambling Commission who have approved of LeoVegas. In addition to being licensed by this reputable entity their gambling licenses from strict and trustworthy organizations also include the following ones:
– Malta Gaming Authority
– Danish Gaming Authority
– Swedish Gambling Authority
Video slots and slot providers at LeoVegas
If you love spinning the reels you definitely won’t be disappointed by the selection of slots that you’ll find at LeoVegas. They have more than 600 modern video slots from a huge number of game providers – all of them being listed below.
Should you be one of many thrill seekers looking for a life changing win you’ll also find more than 30 jackpot machines with 10 of these being daily ones. In other words, slots with jackpots that are guaranteed to trigger before the end of the day.
Not only do you have a wide selection of innovative game mechanics, lucrative free spin features and visually appealing themes to look forward to. You can also be sure that many of the latest slots are instantly added to LeoVegas as they do an awesome job of frequently expanding their game library.
|2 By 2 Gaming||Barcrest||Bet Digital||Big Time Gaming|
|Blueprint Gaming||Core Gaming||ELK Studios||Fuga Gaming|
|GameVy||Genesis Gaming||Genii||Inspired Gaming|
|Iron Dog Studios||iSoftBet||Just For The Win||Lightning Box Games|
|Old Skool Studios||Play’n GO||Pragmatic Play||Push Gaming|
|Quickspin||Rabcat||Red Tiger Gaming||Skillzz Gaming|
|STHLM Gaming||Thundekick||Williams Interactive||Yggdrasil|
The live casino experience at LeoVegas
As great as the adventure of playing slots may be at LeoVegas, nothing beats their live casino experience. With hundreds of different tables to choose from, a myriad of different games and their own unique platform it doesn’t get better than this.
The table stakes range from £0.1 all the way up to £75,000 and the platforms used are provided by Evolution Gaming, NetEnt and Authentic Gaming. In addition to their very own which allow you to enjoy Roulette and Blackjack at uniquely themed tables where the dealers are much more interactive than you may be used to.
To give you a better idea of what you’re able to enjoy yourself with in the live casino of LeoVegas we have listed all of their games and game variations below.
|Silent||Sports Themed||Celebrity Themed|
|Poker and other card games|
|Baccarat||Casino Holdem||2 Hand Casino Holdem|
|Ultimate Texas Hold’em||Three Card Poker||Caribbean Stud|
|Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker||Side Bet City||Sic Bo|
|Deal or No Deal||Dream Catcher||Football Studio|
|Lightning Dice||Lightning Roulette||Monopoly Live|
|Side Bet City|
What can I expect from the customer support?
Reviewing the customer support at online casinos isn’t always the easiest task as the experience with them can vary quite a lot depending on who you speak with. However, at LeoVegas you can tell that they have been selective with the people they have hired and made sure to give them great training.
The support isn’t perfect, but nine out of ten times you can expect to be met with great friendliness and expertise. In difference to some gambling sites, it also seems like the agents have a lot of authority to do things, which often results in queries being quickly resolved.
As of the means of getting in contact with the support it doesn’t get much better. You can reach them on live chat, e-mail or phone any time of the day. How fast they respond depends on the work load, but it’s usually very fast.
Deposits and withdrawals at LeoVegas
Whether you’re funding your player account or cashing out after a successful session of casino fun, you’ll find it to be a very smooth and secure ride. Being licensed by the UK Gambling Commission all deposits are of course SSL encrypted to ensure your safety.
You’ll find plenty of different ways to fund your account including mobile payments, e-Wallets, cash vouchers and debit cards. For your convenience we have listed all of the available payment methods below.
|Payment methods offered to players at LeoVegas|