How do you decide which Mastercard casinos make the list?
100% up to €300
1st deposit bonus.100% match bonus up to £/€/$ 100 on first deposit. Second deposit bonus 50% match bonus up to £/€/$ 200 on second deposit. A minimum deposit of £/€/$ 10 is required. Maximum bonus offered will be communicated in the details of each specific promo.
The welcome bonus is available to players from the following countries: United Kingdom, Austria, Canada, Germany, Ireland, Norway, India, New Zealand, South Africa and Switzerland. Unless other rules are specified, bonuses are valid for 30 days and are subject to the X45 wager requirement.
Slots and Other Games apply towards the wagering requirement. Table games, Video Poker and Live Casino do not count towards the wagering requirements. Bonuses cannot be used in the Live Casino. Bonus Terms Apply Read all T&Cs
- SSL encryption to protect your personal and financial information
- Speedy transactions (both deposits and withdrawals)
- Live chat available for fast support
100% Bonus up to $2,500 +up to 500 Free Spins
100% up to €100
New customers only. 18+. 1st deposit only. Further eligibility and Terms & conditions apply. Read all T&Cs
- Licensed by the UK Gambling Commission.
- Gambling industry experience for more than 50 years.
- New promotions are frequent
100% up to £/€/$100 with Free Spins
100% up to $1500 with Free Spins
1st Deposit, new players only. You may only claim one Welcome Offer (Welcome Package or Live Casino Bonus). Once you have claimed one, you will not be eligible for the other. To be eligible to claim the New Player Welcome Bonuses, players must deposit a minimum of €10 in one instance, for each bonus. Players can only use the Bonus Codes from the New Player Welcome Package once. Players need to wager the first four Welcome bonuses 40x.
30 Free Spins will be instantly credited upon qualifying deposits. The remainder will be credited at the rate of 30 per day for 9 days on pre-selected games. Casino Gods reserves the right to change the pre-selected Free Spins game selection at any time, at its sole discretion.
All Free Spins from the New Player Welcome Bonuses are valid for 72 hours upon activation, unless otherwise stated. The maximum withdrawal amount for a player from their Free Spins is €100. Deposits made via Skrill or Neteller are not eligible for the first four (4) New Player Welcome Bonuses. General Terms and Conditions apply. Read all T&Cs
- SSL encryption to protect all your personal and financial information
- An extensive range of games
- Accepts various currencies
100% Bonus up to $100 on first 8 deposits
100 % up to €1000
18+. New GB customers and first deposit only. Spins only available on Starburst. Read all T&Cs
- Fast withdrawals
- 24/7 Customer Support
100% up to $/€200 with Free Spins on Twin Spin Megaways
100% up to €200 with Wager Free Spins
New Players Only 18+. 1st Deposit Bonus with a minimum deposit of £10. Wagering requirements: 35x bonus. Maximal bet: £20 or 50% of starting bonus value (lower value applies).
You have 7 days to activate the bonus, once activated welcome spins must be used within 24 hours.
Welcome Spins are free from any wagering requirement. No maximum withdrawal limits. A first deposit is required to play these spins. Bonus will be paid out in 10% increments to your cash account. Casino Videoslots gives you a chance to win up to 4,200 Extra Spins on Battle of slots. Full Bonus T&C Apply Read all T&Cs
- SSL encryption to protect all data
- Thousands of games
- Live chat available
Deposit $25 and play with $100
We have been working in the online casino industry for almost twenty years and are very passionate gamblers ourselves. As players we know what a great experience means and by constantly staying up to date with casinos online we have a good sense of those that are providing the overall best one.
There are many factors that affect our experience such as how long it takes to get a withdrawal processed, the number and variety of games available and how often bonuses are offered. The Mastercard casinos that we have chosen aren’t necessarily the absolute best in any of these categories. They are, however, truly fantastic in all of them and definitely won’t disappoint you no matter what you’re looking for.
To give you a better idea, you can expect the following from all of them:
- A gambling license issued by the UK Gambling Commission. This will guarantee you the highest level of security at the casino as this entity is very strict when it comes regulating gambling online.
- More than 1500 casino games to choose from provided by numerous game developers. You’ll find a wide variety of products including slots, table games, video pokers, scratch cards and live dealer games.
- An eye pleasing design that makes sense to the user. To put it simply, you will easily find whatever you are looking for, whether it’s the support, your account details or a certain type of game.
- Fast withdrawal times. No matter the Mastercard casino you choose you will have your cash outs processed within 24 hours.
- A professional and service minded customer support that is always available to help you on live chat and e-mail, and sometimes also by phone.
- Flawless mobile adaption. We’re not only talking about a smooth experience playing from your browser in your smartphone or tablet. All of the listed Mastercard casinos also have great mobile apps that can be downloaded.
- A valuable welcome offer that will boost your chances of making a profitable withdrawal. All of the bonuses have low wagering requirements and don’t hard lock your real money winnings.
- New promotions offered on a regular basis ensuring that you can frequently gamble with an extra value. You’ll usually find several different bonuses available at once.
What are the pros and cons of using Mastercard at casinos?
To answer this, we have put together two simple lists highlighting all of the pros and all of the cons. Below these lists you will then also find a more thorough explanation of them.
Pros of using Mastercard at casinos
- Easy to use and accessible for most players
- Welcome bonuses can always be used
- The vast majority of casinos offer it
- Can be used in almost any country
- You’re protected from fraud
Cons of using Mastercard at casinos
- Very long withdrawal times
- Not as reliable as other methods
- Some casinos charge a fee on transactions
A thorough explanation of the pros
Among the pros, the convenience of using Mastercard is why most players prefer using the method. It’s a very common card to have linked to a bank account, which means that a deposit can quickly be made by just entering all of the details on it.
Unlike some payment methods like PayPal, you’ll also have a wide range of casinos to choose from as more or less every gambling site offers Mastercard. This can be put to great use as you’re able to easily play on several sites to get your hands on a lot of valuable promotions.
Speaking of bonuses, a pro of using Mastercard at casinos is that you never have to worry about welcome offers not being available. As you may or may not already know, it’s quite common that these bonuses are blocked for players who are depositing with e-Wallets such as Skrill and Neteller.
Opposed to e-Wallets that aren’t allowed in many countries, Mastercard is also a method that can be used all around the globe with only a very few exceptions. And even though you’re not as safe with it as you are with e-Wallets (since you have to type in your card details), you’re protected from fraud. Should someone get a hold of your card information and use it for deposits, Mastercard allows you to make chargebacks by filling in a claim form. This way you’re very likely to get your money back.
A thorough explanation of the cons
When it comes to the cons of using Mastercard at casinos long withdrawal times is the most serious downside. Not only do you have to wait for the gambling site to process your cash out, but withdrawing to Mastercards come with a transaction time of 2 – 5 bank days. This means that it could take up to a week to receive your winnings which is quite long. Especially so if we compare the method to e-Wallets as these have no transaction time at all.
In comparison to e-Wallets making deposits and withdrawals with Mastercard isn’t as reliable either. This is rarely an issue so you shouldn’t have to worry about it, but every now and then transactions made by Mastercards (as well as Visas) get stuck or lost. You will of course always get your money back, but it can be a time consuming process and create a lot of frustration.
Another downside, which is actually also quite rare to experience, is that some gambling sites charge you a 2.5% fee on Mastercard deposits. Back in the days this used to be the standard, but nowadays it’s mostly mediocre casinos that still have a fee. In other words, should you choose any of our listed Mastercard casinos you don’t have to worry about it.