100% up to €/$/£200 with Free Spins
100% up to €/$/£1000 with Free Spins
100% up to €/$/£1000 with Free Spins
100% up to €/$/£1500 with Free Spins
100% up to $/€200 with Free Spins on Twin Spin Megaways
200% up to $200 with Free Spins
100% up to $50 with Free Spins
100% up to $100 with Free Spins on Book of Dead
100% up to $500 with Free Spins on Book of Dead
Why are these bank wire transfer casinos so good?
The simple answer is that they live up to everything that defines what a high quality casino experience is. As players we do of course have different preferences and what one person would consider being the best bank wire transfer casino online isn’t necessarily the truth for everyone.
However, no matter what you personally look for in a gambling site there are certain factors that thrill seekers generally consider when picking a site to play at. This includes the following:
- Customer support
- Game selection
- Withdrawal times
- Promotional offers
- Mobile adaption
The bank wire transfer casinos that we have chosen may not be the absolute best in any of these factors, but they are amazing in all of them. So what does this mean? Well, if you’re only looking for the casino with the fastest withdrawal times online they may not live up to your standards. If you, on the other hand, would like an overall fantastic casino experience where withdrawals still are fast and everything else is outstanding as well, you won’t be able to find much better options.
To give you a better idea, you can expect the following from all of our recommended bank wire transfer casinos:
– Gambling licenses issued by renowned regulators, guaranteeing the highest level of safety.
– A friendly customer support that is able to help you any time of the day on live chat and e-mail.
– More than 1500 casino games from several providers, such as NetEnt, Yggdrasil, Quickspin and BTG.
– A wide variety of products, including slots, pokers, scratchers and table games against live dealers.
– Cash outs that are guaranteed to be processed within 24 hours and that are often faster than that.
– New promotional casino offers launched on a regular basis, providing you with a lot of value.
– A valuable welcome bonus with low wagering requirements and no hard locking of real money.
– Perfect adaption to smartphones and tablets with great mobile apps developed to iOS and Android.
How do I deposit using a bank wire transfer at online casinos?
All you have to do to deposit using a bank wire transfer at online casinos is to follow the below steps:
1. Navigate to the cashier at the gambling site and choose bank wire as a payment option.
2. Type in the amount you would like to fund your casino account with and confirm this.
3. Now you’ll receive the casino’s bank account details which the money needs to be transferred to.
4. Log in to your internet bank or visit a local bank office to make the transfer to the casino.
5. Wait for the deposited money to arrive in your casino account (a few hours up to a couple of days).
Note: When making bank wire transfers to online casinos you’ll receive a reference number along with the casino’s bank details. It’s of the highest importance that this number is entered when you make the wire transfer as otherwise the gambling site won’t know that the money is coming from you.
How do I make an online casino wire transfer withdrawal?
Making an online casino wire transfer withdrawal is similar to how you make the bank wire deposit. All you have to do is to follow the below steps:
- Navigate to the cash out section at the gambling site and choose bank wire as a payment option.2. Type in the amount you would like to withdraw from your casino account and confirm this.3. Provide the casino with your banking details, including IBAN and BIC/Swift code.4. Wait for the money to arrive at your bank account (around 3 – 6 bank days).
Note: Your IBAN (International Bank Account Number) and BIC/Swift code can often be found when logging into your internet bank. Alternatively the information may be available on your bank’s website. Not your IBAN of course, but the BIC/Swift is usually there. Sometimes you’ll also find a converter that can transform your normal bank account number into an IBAN. If you can’t find the information you need, we suggest speaking with your bank as they will be able to help you out.
Pros and cons of using bank wire transfers at online casinos
Like all payment methods, using bank wire transfers at online casinos come with some advantages and some downsides. Summarized these pros and cons are the following ones:
+ Very secure payment method
+ Accepted by most casinos
+ Can’t make any impulse deposits
– Withdrawal times are long
– Deposit times are long
For the vast majority of players using bank wire transfers at online casinos is a last resort option and the reason is pretty obvious. Unlike other methods deposits aren’t instant. At the very best it will take a few hours before the money is transferred to the casino and then debited to your player account. Usually you’ll have to wait much longer though – a day or two is definitely not uncommon.
As much as this is the biggest downside with using wire transfers at online casinos, the long waiting time has its advantages. You can’t really make any impulse deposits with the method. One could of course argue that if you tend to make impulse deposits you shouldn’t be playing casino at all or at least set a deposit limit to your casino account, but still.
A more clear advantage of choosing to deposit using a bank wire transfer is the high level of security that it provides. There is no payment method safer than this one as you don’t have to type in any sensitive information anywhere. You don’t have to provide any card details like you have to with Visa and Mastercard deposits and you don’t have to log in to any account such as you have to with e-Wallets. You don’t even have to log in to your internet bank if you don’t want to, but could visit a local bank office to make the transfer.
A good thing about wire transfers is also that most casinos support the payment solution. This is of course the case for many other methods as well, but not with every. It is for instance quite rare to find PayPal casinos even though PayPal is a payment solution that many players have and would like to use.
As a last mention of the pros and cons of using wire transfer at online casinos, the withdrawal times you’ll experience with the method are quite long. In addition to the actual processing of your cash out (which is done within 24 hours at the casinos we have recommended) there is a transaction time of 2 – 5 bank days. It’s the same as with debit cards and means that it could take up to a week to receive your winnings.