Learn How To Play Baccarat Online
Baccarat is a favourite game for the famous and the rich. No wonder there are so many scenes of James Bond being a ‘baddie’ at a Baccarat table. So what makes this game so exciting and how can you play to have fun and win?
How to play a game of Baccarat
Experienced players are familiar with the huge table and 12 -14 seats. Every seat has a number but there is none for 13. We guess it’s because 13 is considered ‘bad luck.’
- To play the game you must have a standard 52-deck Next, shuffle six or eight of those cards keep them in a ‘shoe.’
- A Cut-cardcuts at 16 cards from the end of the shoe and acts as the last hand of the shoe.
- Both the dealer (banker) and the player take cards with an intention of creating a hand with points total closest to 9, without exceeding.
- Players to the table place bets before the dealer deals two cards to each side. The winner is the one with the closest to a total of 9.
- Note that there can only be 3 outcomes; a) The dealer or banker wins b) The player wins c) Tie
- Add the values of the individual cards to determine your total hand.
- While ten and picture cards are count as zero, all other cards are count according to face value/picture. Ace is worth 1.
- Once you have the total value of the cards, you must drop the ‘10’and remain with a value between 0-9.
When does the player draw the third card?
You can draw the third card if you have a hand of a value 0-5 and stand if the value is 6 to 7.
When can the dealer draw a third card?
Whether a banker or dealer draws a third card or not depends on more complex rules:
- If the banker’s first two cards have a value of 6 or more, then he/she muststand without drawing a card.
- If the dealer’s first two cards amount to 0, 1 or 2, then he/she must draw one card.
In case you draw a third card, the dealer will only draw their third card if:
- His total for the two cards is 3 and your third card is not an 8.
- His two card value is 4, and your third card is not 0, 1, 8 or 9.
- The dealer’s two-card is 5 and your third card is 4, 5, 6 or 7.
- The dealer’s two-card total is 6 and your third card is 6 or 7.
Online Baccarat Betting and Pay-outs
- If you bet on the playerand win, you will receive a 1/1pay-out. For example, a £20 will generate £40.
- If you bet on the dealerand win, you have to pay a commission at the end of the game.
- Betting on a tieand winning will pay you out 8/1.However, this is a rare outcome.
What about side bets in Baccarat Online?
If you want more than the real-betting action, look for casinos that offer side bets. Side bets include:
- Player pair
- Banker pair
- Perfect pair
- Either pair
- Big and Small
Quick tips for playing and winning Baccarat
You don’t have to be rich, famous or a pro punter to enjoy and win Baccarat. However, the following tips should help you polish your Baccarat skills.
- Avoid making the ‘Tie’ bet as it comes with a high house edge.
- You are more likely to win if you betting on the banker on live baccarat.
- Keep betting on the banker until he loses.
- If you have lost on a bet, wait for one decision before jumping in with another bet.
- Be cautious when playing Mini baccarat as the game is more volatile.
- Manage your money well and do not bet what you cannot afford to lose.
- Never play with emotions. Do not use the game to chase losses or to square things with your rivals.
At a quality online casino every month you can play new games that make use…
If you are a regular slots and table games casino player, you have probably played…
Play Unlimited 21 Blackjack by Ezugi and experience – an infinite number of players waging…
Blackjack is a classic casino game that is played at casinos across the world. This…
Blackjack is a classic casino table game that is played at casinos across the world.…