LeoVegas Casino Review 2019
Launched in 2012, LeoVegas is an extremely popular gambling site that has won numerous awards for its incredibly high level of quality. They originally made themselves a name for their supreme mobile experience, but with a heap of fantastic attributes and basically no downsides there are many more reasons to pay them a visit.
In the following review focused on UK players we will tell you all about this. We have provided you with an enjoyable read where you’ll conveniently get all of the facts that you need. We’re starting off with a summary of the pros and cons of LeoVegas. This is then followed by more detailed information about bonuses, support, withdrawals, game selection and other important factors.
Why should I pay a visit to LeoVegas?
- It’s a highly secure site licensed by the UK Gambling Commission since 2014.
- You receive 20 free spins just for having an account created.
- You get a bonus on your first four deposits; up to £100 extra and 25 free spins on each.
- The welcome offer has fair conditions; 35x wagering and no hard locking of real money.
- There is an alternative live casino offer; up to £500 extra and only a 75x wagering to it.
- New promotions are regularly being offered to all registered players.
- The game selection is great; more than 700 casino games from more than 30 providers.
- The variety of games is fantastic; video slots, table games, video pokers, arcade games.
- Unbeatable live casino experience with unique tables and very interactive dealers.
- New games are constantly added from many of the best providers in the industry.
- A huge amount of betting is offered in addition to the big library of casino games.
- You can easily filter games by searching on a certain provider.
- The mobile experience is flawless; perfect browser adaption and award winning apps to download.
- Friendly and helpful customer support available around the clock on live chat, e-mail and phone.
- Very fast withdrawals usually processed within 24 hours or instantly by chatting with the support.
Is there any reason not to play at LeoVegas?
Unless you’re looking for something very specific such as a rare deposit method like Bitcoins we would say no. It’s a high quality operator that does a great job in everything that represents a fantastic gambling experience.
If there was one thing to mention though it would be that the extra money received from the welcome offer isn’t credited until the wagering requirement has been fulfilled. Is that reason enough not to pay them a visit? We certainly don’t think so.
A list of awards won by LeoVegas
As proof of LeoVegas being a top-notch casino that is well worth a visit you’ll find that they have won numerous prestigious awards throughout the years. We have listed the majority (but not all) of these below.
- “Online Casino of the Year” at the Global Gaming Awards 2019
- “Mobile Operator of the Year” at the International Gaming Awards 2019
- “Casino Operator of the Year” at the EGR Nordic Awards 2019
- “Best Online Casino” at the Global Gaming Awards 2018
- “Best Sports Betting Operator” at the EGR Nordic Awards 2018
- “Casino Operator of the Year” at the SBC Awards 2018
- “Brand of the Year” at the EGR M&I Awards 2018
- “Best Mobile App” at the EGR Operator Innovation Awards
- “Best Casino Operator” at the EGR Nordic Awards 2017
- “Casino Operator of the Year” at the International Gaming Awards 2016
- “Mobile Operator of the Year” at the EGR Nordic Awards 2016
- “Casino Operator of the Year” at the EGR Nordic Awards 2016
- “Best Mobile Product of the Year” at the EGR Nordic Awards 2014
- “Best Innovation in Casino” of the Year at the EGR Nordic Awards 2013
How reputable and trustworthy is LeoVegas?
About as trustworthy as a gambling site can get. If being in the industry for several years and expanding to more than 900 employees isn’t proof enough, their many gambling licenses surely are.
As a UK player the safety and quality of your experience is ensured by the UK Gambling Commission who have approved of LeoVegas. In addition to being licensed by this reputable entity their gambling licenses from strict and trustworthy organizations also include the following ones:
– Malta Gaming Authority
– Danish Gaming Authority
– Swedish Gambling Authority
Video slots and slot providers at LeoVegas
If you love spinning the reels you definitely won’t be disappointed by the selection of slots that you’ll find at LeoVegas. They have more than 600 modern video slots from a huge number of game providers – all of them being listed below.
Should you be one of many thrill seekers looking for a life changing win you’ll also find more than 30 jackpot machines with 10 of these being daily ones. In other words, slots with jackpots that are guaranteed to trigger before the end of the day.
Not only do you have a wide selection of innovative game mechanics, lucrative free spin features and visually appealing themes to look forward to. You can also be sure that many of the latest slots are instantly added to LeoVegas as they do an awesome job of frequently expanding their game library.
|2 By 2 Gaming||Barcrest||Bet Digital||Big Time Gaming|
|Blueprint Gaming||Core Gaming||ELK Studios||Fuga Gaming|
|GameVy||Genesis Gaming||Genii||Inspired Gaming|
|Iron Dog Studios||iSoftBet||Just For The Win||Lightning Box Games|
|Old Skool Studios||Play’n GO||Pragmatic Play||Push Gaming|
|Quickspin||Rabcat||Red Tiger Gaming||Skillzz Gaming|
|STHLM Gaming||Thundekick||Williams Interactive||Yggdrasil|
The live casino experience at LeoVegas
As great as the adventure of playing slots may be at LeoVegas, nothing beats their live casino experience. With hundreds of different tables to choose from, a myriad of different games and their own unique platform it doesn’t get better than this.
The table stakes range from £0.1 all the way up to £75,000 and the platforms used are provided by Evolution Gaming, NetEnt and Authentic Gaming. In addition to their very own which allow you to enjoy Roulette and Blackjack at uniquely themed tables where the dealers are much more interactive than you may be used to.
To give you a better idea of what you’re able to enjoy yourself with in the live casino of LeoVegas we have listed all of their games and game variations below.
|Silent||Sports Themed||Celebrity Themed|
|Poker and other card games|
|Baccarat||Casino Holdem||2 Hand Casino Holdem|
|Ultimate Texas Hold’em||Three Card Poker||Caribbean Stud|
|Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker||Side Bet City||Sic Bo|
|Deal or No Deal||Dream Catcher||Football Studio|
|Lightning Dice||Lightning Roulette||Monopoly Live|
|Side Bet City|
What can I expect from the customer support?
Reviewing the customer support at online casinos isn’t always the easiest task as the experience with them can vary quite a lot depending on who you speak with. However, at LeoVegas you can tell that they have been selective with the people they have hired and made sure to give them great training.
The support isn’t perfect, but nine out of ten times you can expect to be met with great friendliness and expertise. In difference to some gambling sites, it also seems like the agents have a lot of authority to do things, which often results in queries being quickly resolved.
As of the means of getting in contact with the support it doesn’t get much better. You can reach them on live chat, e-mail or phone any time of the day. How fast they respond depends on the work load, but it’s usually very fast.
Deposits and withdrawals at LeoVegas
Whether you’re funding your player account or cashing out after a successful session of casino fun, you’ll find it to be a very smooth and secure ride. Being licensed by the UK Gambling Commission all deposits are of course SSL encrypted to ensure your safety.
You’ll find plenty of different ways to fund your account including mobile payments, e-Wallets, cash vouchers and debit cards. For your convenience we have listed all of the available payment methods below.
|Payment methods offered to UK players at LeoVegas|
Bonuses and loyalty rewards offered at LeoVegas
All in all you can expect great value playing at LeoVegas, but the big highlight is definitely their welcome offer. With this every new player is given the option to choose between four deposit bonuses on slots or two deposit bonuses on live casino; both with very fair conditions. You’ll also receive 20 free spins for just having an account created. We have explained these lucrative offers more thoroughly below.
As of other promotions offered at LeoVegas the selection is not as competitive as some other online casinos, but it’s certainly not bad. You will always find a valuable lottery draw or other promotion to take part of that can earn you extra cash, a memorable trip around the world or one of the latest high tech gadgets.
They also have a loyalty program with eight different levels where one lucky player from each will get to choose between a range of great rewards every month. On top of this it’s sometimes possible to receive an exclusive bonus by speaking with the customer support.
The welcome bonuses at LeoVegas
Sign up offer giving you 20 free spins without a deposit
As a new player with LeoVegas you’re immediately greeted in a lucrative manner as you’ll receive 20 free spins on Book of Dead by just signing up. These can be instantly credited to you by activating them under your account settings. They are worth £0.1 each and have a total value of £2.
Important conditions of the bonus offer include the following:
– The spins must be claimed within 14 days and then used within 7 or else they will expire
– Before you can withdraw your winnings the won free spin amount must be wagered 35 times
– The wagering can only be done on slots with the exception of a few machines that are excluded.
Four deposit bonuses on slots – up to £400 extra and 100 cash spins
If you love playing slots, LeoVegas have as many as four deposit bonuses in store for you. You’re able to get £10 – £100 extra and 10 – 25 wagering free cash spins with each one of them. How much you’ll receive depends on the size of your deposited amount:
|Tier||Deposit Amount||Bonus Money||Cash Spins|
|1||£10 – £19||£10||10|
|2||£20 – £49||£20||10|
|3||£50 – £99||£50||25|
|4||£100 or more||£100||25|
– The cash spins are instantly credited to your account and have no wagering requirement
– The bonus money must be wagered 35 times and is not credited until this has been done
– You can make a withdrawal whenever you like without the bonus being cancelled
– The cash spins must be used within 3 days or else they will expire
– The bonus money must be wagered within 30 days or else they will expire
– Playing anything other than slots will not contribute to the wagering
Compared to many other online casinos, LeoVegas welcome offer on slots is absolutely incredible and definitely a must grab if you’re looking for great value.
Two deposit bonuses on live casino – up to £500 extra
Should an authentic gambling experience be your cup of tea, LeoVegas gives you the option to choose a very valuable welcome bonus on live casino instead of the one on slots. You’ll get two deposit bonuses with each of them giving you up to £250 extra depending on how much you deposit:
|Tier||Deposit Amount||Bonus Money|
|1||£10 – £49||£10|
|2||£50 – £99||£50|
|3||£100 – £249||£100|
|4||£250 or more||£250|
– The bonus money must be wagered 75 times and is not credited until this has been done
– The wagering requirement must be completed within 30 days or else the bonus will expire
– You can make a withdrawal at any time you like without the bonus being cancelled
– All games in the live casino, as well as video pokers contribute fully to the wagering
– You cannot wager the bonus on slots or any of the so called instant games
Just like the bonus on slots, this is one of the best welcome offers that you’re able to find for live casino. Usually offers must be wagered well over 100 times when playing live casino games, but with this you only need to turn over the bonus amount 75 times.